Purpose and Goals
The purpose of the workplace seminars is to acquaint the Spanish-Speaking or Foreign-Language employees with Employer expectations and to help motivate and encourage them to fulfill those expectations. VLS’ Workforce Seminars are 1-hour in length and are given in English or Spanish. These seminars are designed to be given On-Site, during work hours, especially convenient during lunch hour.
Subjects are listed below:
- Teamwork Ethic – A Requirement For Spanish-Speaking and Other Foreign Language Speaking Employees and English-Speaking Management
- The Importance Of Building A Sound Labor Record
- Good Attendance Record, Punctuality And Reliability Imperative To Future Advancement
- Learning English – More Than Just Convenient
- Response To Company Kindness Affects Personal Contentment
- Building Relationships With Co-workers Of A Different Language And Culture
- Keeping The Lines Of Communication Open With Management
- Honesty – The Best Policy
Reducing employee theft (material theft and theft of time)
Improving Employer-Employee trust
Improving relationships between employees and between Employers-Employees and more
There is a maximum (not minimum) of 36 students per seminar.
There is a minimum charge of $700 per workplace seminar.
Verbatim Language Services, Inc
39 Macs Lane
Waynesville, NC 28786